||RtCW: Enemy Territory (ET)
||- WolfFiles (download + easy map testing)
The allies are besieged in Leningrad and the Axis have planned a attack.
The allied objective is to :
#1 - Steal the documents of this attack
#2 - Transmit the content of these documents via radio to the HQ
To breach the axis defenses, the allies have a tank. They can also disable the
communication means of their enemies to handicap them!
The Axis team can build barriers to slow down the allies.
- Steal and transmit the documents!
- Escort the churchill tank to gain acces to the tunnel area
- Destroy the tank barrier #1
- Open the gate
- Destroy the tank barrier #2
- Build the assault ladder
- Destroy the brick wall
- Destroy the axis Command Post & build your own (Having your command post built allows allies to get a 2nd respawn once the tank has passed the tank barrier #2)
- Prevent the allies from transmitting the documents
- Defend the tunnel area
- Build & defend the tank barrier #1
- Keep the gate closed"
- Build & defend the tank barrier #2
- Prevent the allies from building / destroy the assault ladder
- Defend the brick wall
- Destroy the allied Command Post & build your own
Each team has a maximum of 3 respawn
- The respawn near the 1st tank barrier no longer belong to the axis team as
soon as the tank passes the 1st tank barrier. It becomes allied when the
command post is built.
It is definitively allied if the command post stays allied 2 minutes, or the
tank passes the 2nd tank barrier.
- There is a flag in the bunker in the cemetary. This respawn first belong to
the axis team.
- For gameplay reasons, the assault ladder can be built only when the tank
passes the 2nd tank barrier.