||El Kef SW final*
||RtCW: Enemy Territory (ET)
||- WolfFiles (download + easy map testing)
El Kef is a city taken over by the Allied forces in order backup and cover the Tunisian coast.
An axis squad is sent over to El Kef to rob a radio transmitter so Axis forces can receive the
crypted messages of Allied defense points.
The map is split in 2 main sections:
- A first section where the aim is to rush for a forward spawn flag and destroy a main entrance
gate. This section is similar to the first part of oasis because the flag and objective are close
and a team door allows an attacking team covert ops to open a direct access to the final objective
- A second section where the aim is to steal an objective and return it to a truck. There are several
ways of reaching this objective, and an important one is a command post which provides an advanced spawn
for the team that sets it up.
- 1 neutral command post
- 3 different spawns per team
- 1 objective to rob (radio transmitter)
- 1 extraction point (truck)
- 2 constructible defenses for the defending team (satchel breakable)
- 1 health & ammo rack
The map has had many little tweaks and structure changes which have helped balance it a lot more since the last version:
- spawn times changed from 20/25 to 15/25
- new ammo rack for allies in the first section of the map
- new side path to the objective courtyard. This should help split the defense
- added crates around command post area to provide more shelter
- woodden shelters around spawns to avoid artillery spamming
- fixed texture bugs, texture alignments, and struture bugs
- fixed the forward spawn flag issue
- changed charge bar required for shatchel-breakable objectives (1.5 Charge Bar needed now)
- removed the roof access abive the main gate courtyard to reduce defense camping
SW El Kef is now attacker friendly and should no longer provide easy full holds, mainly because axis defenses take twice as long to set up, but also because allied respawn times have been lowered.