||El Kef beta2
||RtCW: Enemy Territory (ET)
El Kef is a city taken over by the Allied forces in order backup and cover the Tunisian coast.
An axis squad is sent over to El Kef to rob a radio transmitter so Axis forces can receive the
crypted messages of Allied defense points.
The map is split in 2 main sections:
- A first section where the aim is to rush for a forward spawn flag and destroy a main entrance
gate. This section is similar to the first part of oasis because the flag and objective are close
and a team door allows an attacking team covert ops to open a direct access to the final objective
- A second section where the aim is to steal an objective and return it to a truck. There are several
ways of reaching this objective, and an important one is a command post which provides an advanced spawn
for the team that sets it up.
- 1 neutral command post
- 3 different spawns per team
- 1 objective to rob (radio transmitter)
- 1 extraction point (truck)
- 2 constructible defenses for the defending team (satchel breakable)
- 1 health & ammo rack